Halo PC Demo Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
its all the same fool.....if someone is lagging behind you...what are they doing....'SLOWING DOWN' behind you...its all in the same reference...jeebus :rolleyes: Although yeah I understand you're referring to internet connection type lag.....but still...that doesn't help him in anyway

That would be awesome if I got that card.... Anyways, yea I got this card for free, my dad found it in one of his baby at computers.

Yeah I bought that FX5700 to upgrade from my GeForce2 Ti 64mb card....so I sold the GeForce2 Ti 64mb to my friend who had this GeForce2MX 32mb card since he could use the card more than me since I had my new 5700....couple months later my 5700 fries out so I'm stuck with worse than what I had before =/ I was planning on building another computer....but it'll be atleast a month before I can order a new processor and mobo....and was planning on putting my current mobo and processor in the what will become a 'new machine' to me but I'll upgrade this one with a better ABit board and the 35w 2400+ XP-M for overclocking...and this MSI board doesn't have onboard video so I may absolutely have to HAVE that card regardless if I build a second machine =/

You don't have a birthday or anything coming up? Christmas is almost here....maybe hanukkah is your thing....maybe.......kwanzaa? =P either way you can get way better than this POS GF2MX 32mb card for $50 and under.

check out www.pricewatch.com and www.pricegrabber.com

My birthday is in february, and christmas, I don't know about getting anything exspensive for christmas. Mybe I'll try and sell something and save up for a 6800GT (Leans back and gazes at ceiling). I don't have anything worth one of those though. Also I can only use pci or agp 1x or 2x . What are some good vid cards for under a hundred?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom