Gaming Mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed :p. I like the sensitivity of the Lachesis...but like the shape of the MX518 a bit more than my Lachesis. It seems too flat for me. I've gotten used to it though.

As long as I can own a Logitech G5.....I will. IMO the best mouse.

My brother uses a Razer Lachesis, I hate it. It doesn't seem to fit my hand at all. The other guy that likes the G5 mentioned palming a basketball, which I can do easily.

Seems like large hands enjoy the Logitech mouse more.....while smaller hand may go with the Razer. Any of you Razer owners have extremely large hands?

(I have a size 13 foot and my hand goes from heel of my foot all the way to where my toes connect. I can hit F1 with my pinky and numb lock with the thumb of my same hand also.)

i noticed you said your a palm user, i suggest a logitech mx518, logitech G5 or a logitech G9, all excellent mice, ive had the mx518 which is pretty much the same as the G5 except with less DPI and ive got the logitech G9 atm and its amazing.

EDIT : ive seen people saying they can reach from F1 to F12 and stuff, but i can only reach from F1 to F9 with my hand and i still love my logitech G9 even tho myhands arent that big.

Make that F1 to Prt Scrn.....I was on a dumb ZMerc keyboard that has the world bufu'd.

OCZ Dominatrix FTW!!!! ;)

ocz_dominatrix1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom