Gaming Mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logitech MX518...

00000106694-LogitechMX518gaminggradeopticalmouse-large.jpeg

Hmm yeh Best Buy does have a M9x on display along with a few from the Razor series, so I'll head up there tommorow and check em out.as of now I'm using a VX Revolution
VX%20revolution.jpg

And I only use my palm to move around, it isn't extremely comfortable but still a nice mouse, I'll see though, thank you for all the input

Personal i could not live without my Logitech G5. I have bigger than average hands (can palm a basketball but just barely) and it fits like a dream. It has weights that can be adjusted and up to 2000dpi sensitivity that is adjustable on the fly. I have used it for over a year now and it has not gave me a single problem. I am probably going to buy another for future use just in case they stop making them.

Those mice are good, but not as good as mine. ;)
hp-voodoo-dna.jpg

Rofl, I plan to get a G5, G9, & Lachesis on my shopping spree. 40% off at Fry's, and I get can get free stuff, thats overstocked, and never bought by anyone.

i have an OCZ Equalizer. It's not as high end or as expensive as the logitech's but it foes 2500dpi and I love it. One of the main reasons I went for it is because I'm a lefty and most of the high end mice are made for right handed users, but the OCZ is ambidextrous.

ocz-equalizer-laser-mouse.jpg

i have an OCZ Equalizer. It's not as high end or as expensive as the logitech's but it foes 2500dpi and I love it. One of the main reasons I went for it is because I'm a lefty and most of the high end mice are made for right handed users, but the OCZ is ambidextrous.

ocz-equalizer-laser-mouse.jpg

That kind of mouse isn't very comfortable to most people.. It hurts a lot for your pinky... :'(

I have a razer lachesis and like it a lot, but I had a copperhead before and loved it, it fit my hand perfectly, but it broke and newegg replaced it with a lachesis which is an odd shaped mouse for me, either way.. I'll stick with razer products, I've never felt so in control lol..

If you ever get a Logitech mouse and have Setpoint installed...get the uberOptions add-on. So much worth it. Had it when I used my MX518, and I could customize it much more than the stock Setpoint software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom