World Of World Of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, everyone knows that the Onion is 100% true. That being said, i havent read the onion in a while mostly cause it wasnt being updated often at all and when it was it wasnt very good anymore :(

Yes, everyone knows that the Onion is 100% true. That being said, i havent read the onion in a while mostly cause it wasnt being updated often at all and when it was it wasnt very good anymore :(
I want a Mac Book Wheel!!!!

oh cool, now they can have a virtual sucide

MyFox Springfield | Teen Arrested After 'Warcraft' Suicide Threat

A 17-year-old World of Warcraft player from Fairfield, Ohio, threatened to take his life in a chat with a Blizzard customer services representative, and was subsequently arrested.

The troubled teen apparently had a bit of a fit while talking to the Blizzard employee, and after he uttered the threat, Blizzard dialed 911 and sent a patrol car and an ambulance his way. Talking to police, the teen said he wasn't serious, and that the threat was a joke, but the cops didn't share his sense of humor.

The officers placed him under arrest and charged him with a first-degree misdemeanor. He was eventually released to his father and is scheduled to appear in Butler County Juvenile court on January 6.

They weren't around for a while but they're back in full swing now that the movie did so well. Making several stories a day again. The new one I linked to, The Macbook Wheel, is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom