Need Help Plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not go with:
Newegg.com - BIOSTAR TPower I45 LGA 775 Intel P45 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

Unless you are willing to spend an ungodly amount of time configuring your motherboard. I have spent literally days trying to get my components to run just the stock speeds, and am still running my memory at 800 instead of 1066 because of stability issues.

Biostar has to yet to release a new BIOS update for the board (still the original BIOS,) and technical support is non-existent at best.

I will never buy another Biostar product again.

Do not go with:
Newegg.com - BIOSTAR TPower I45 LGA 775 Intel P45 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

Unless you are willing to spend an ungodly amount of time configuring your motherboard. I have spent literally days trying to get my components to run just the stock speeds, and am still running my memory at 800 instead of 1066 because of stability issues.

Biostar has to yet to release a new BIOS update for the board (still the original BIOS,) and technical support is non-existent at best.

I will never buy another Biostar product again.

well u either dont know how to set up your bios or u got some bad one cuz everyone else loves these boards.

well u either dont know how to set up your bios or u got some bad one cuz everyone else loves these boards.

Check around. Lots of people having trouble with getting their memory to run stock speeds on that board. 1066 in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom