Cool job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... 8K. I could definantly build one badass modded computer for 8k, probably less. I would go for an FX-53 /drool

whatever you decide get the evga nvidia geforce 6800 extreme edition 256mb for the video............and an amd 64 fx-53

well if you can wait 3 months, wait for the new boards to come out, plus the fx-55 . . . 200 more megahertz plus bragging rights!

yeah wait a couple months and you can get the FX-55 along with the GeForce 6800 512mbDDR3 Ultra graphics card! There will be no stopping that thing....if you REALLY want to toss away your money you could wait for the dual PCI-E and get SLI technology and buy two of the GeForce 6800 512mbDDR3 Ultra card BUUUUUT with the mobo and two of those cards plus the processor plus whatever ram you could probably easily break that 8k budget =P

lol we will just have to wait and see. also the idiot rich boy gave me the 300 bucks right now!!! I wonder what to buy

i think i will just keep saving my money until my senior year . . .

i should be able to get a thousand dollars or more in 2 years!

god I hate you all....a rich friend who gives you money for building his computer....jeez....him being rich...jeez.....kold getting a thousand dollars over the course of 2 years.....jeez =P I got shit for graduation present.....moved out on my own....roommate was a dumbshit to all degrees...he wrecked my car =/, I lost my job cause the manager at pizza hut was an illegal immigrant fu(King 15 year olds and he fired me for complaining on coming in on a day off.......now I'm with parents and got little cash....ahhhh the vicious cycle of life..... =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom