Video upgrades for summer 2009??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demalii

Fully Optimized
Looking for help when it comes to upgrading my video this summer.. I have 8800gt sli and it's looking like nvidia is releasing the gtx 295 before this summer I think so the gtx 260's should drop.. Can anyone speculate that the gtx 260's will be the best bang/buck during the summer time, and does anyone think the price will be below $200 before june?

Looking for help when it comes to upgrading my video this summer.. I have 8800gt sli and it's looking like nvidia is releasing the gtx 295 before this summer I think so the gtx 260's should drop.. Can anyone speculate that the gtx 260's will be the best bang/buck during the summer time, and does anyone think the price will be below $200 before june?

im pretty sure the 260's will be below 200 by june,

i thought the 295 was coming out this month? (edit, check back @ midnight!)

also, ati may be releasing some new cards aswell this summer. not sure on those prices tho.

edit again,

295 is out now!

Newegg.com - GeForce GTX 295, GeForce GTX 200 Series, Desktop Graphics / Video Cards, Video Cards & Video Devices, Computer Hardware

$500

I have heard there is a nvidia price drop on the way, which may be due to the new 55nm 260s which will be cheaper to make.

ATI is not releasing their new line till Q3 though - so at least 6 months away. And i havent heard of any other cards as they already have a strong range now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom