PhotoPost....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Randy said:
yeah i know, the photopost is still down and the chatroom is acting very funny.

The chatroom doesn't even work over here. I played with my security settings a bit, but I still couldn't get it going. Maybe I need to be constintally logged on with cookies...:confused:

okay, this is really weird, Now the chatroom is working for me. something strange is going on here.

qiranworms said:
The chatroom doesn't even work over here. I played with my security settings a bit, but I still couldn't get it going. Maybe I need to be constintally logged on with cookies...:confused:

Be sure you are logged into the tech-heaven.net site first... but usually if you are already logged in there, you may want to force your firewall (if using one) to accept cookies.

i am logged in and have a firewall but I have it accepting cookies, no luck, sometimes it works for me and other times it doesn't. it is really weird.

Martin said:
Be sure you are logged into the tech-heaven.net site first... but usually if you are already logged in there, you may want to force your firewall (if using one) to accept cookies.

Using just one? :p ...I have several running. Thanks though. By the way, don't you mean tech-heaven.com? The .net one is techist.com.

yeah Qiran Worms, there is not such thing as Tech-Heaven.net, its .com. Are you okay Martin, are you sick, get well soon.

Still down :( . When do you expect to have it up again Chopper? (or Larry/Jack now, right now I don't fully know who is controlling things like that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom