Baseband Member
I want it to have
3.0 quadcore processor
2gb crossfired video card
256 gb solid state drive
windows vista ultimate 64 bit
8 gb of ram
senheiser headphones

which place gives it for cheaper ibuypower,cyberpower falcon northwest, or alienware

Lol a laptop like that is never going to be cheap just get a desktop that laptop will be need to be plugged into the socket after 45mins anyway hardly portable and thats before you start gaming hardcore gaming and your looking at half an hour. Having 8gb is really excessive you only need 4gb max for gaming. A 256gb ssd drive why? They are normally in $4000 mark for a decent fast one get a smaller one which is faster around 60gb or 120gb and use an external.

This is a pretty rediculous post, if you look at the specs they are overly excessive for even a high end desktop machine.

Edit: If you want a gaming laptop, a 2.2 Ghz core 2 duo, with 3 Gb of ram, 9600 m gpu, and a smaller ssd hard drive would be fine for gaming. It would also put you in the realm of a realistic laptop for realistic money.

hmmm i tend to think that the money would be better spent if you just buy a semi decent gaming desktop and a small ultraportable laptop....that way u get power with the PC and portability with the laptop...and you dont end up compromising between the two...

I would excpect the price for that laptop to be around £6 grande depending on the quality of the ssd mainly. You could build a tri sli 280 core I7 build gaming desktop which would max out crysis and a very good laptop that would be around £1500

help me i can't find what i want from the sites u guys gave me. I WANT TO MAX OUT CRYSIS ON ALL SETTINGs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom