*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

20k WHOO
20kwf6.jpg

edit: i forgot to submit my results, oh well, ill see if i can push it further and get a higher score later

im still learning here, how come your i7 is below stock speed? dont they come @ 2.6 out of the box?

or is that a pre-released chip.

and nice score btw, single card 20k

AMD Chips have them too, except its called cool and quiet.

Basically multipliers are turned off to conserve energy. But once the chip is under load again, the multipliers are reactivated.

Basically multipliers are turned off to conserve energy. But once the chip is under load again, the multipliers are reactivated.

ah, that makes sense. thanks.

i found that so stupid. I turned mine off after i rebooted my computer the second or third time after i found out my computer was going so slow.

When every one does this test do they keep all the settings in 3DMark06 set to stock settings? Resolution and such..

When every one does this test do they keep all the settings in 3DMark06 set to stock settings? Resolution and such..

yes, just run the "free download" it does not allow you to adjust the settings.

Futuremark
look for 3dmark06 free download.

i found that so stupid. I turned mine off after i rebooted my computer the second or third time after i found out my computer was going so slow.

hehe, for some reason, i didnt have to worry about this, it was set as disabled as default on my setup, i tried turning it on, and windows wouldnt boot. so i thought, no loss here.

I have the tool I was just curious. I scored a 14,484. Today I am getting a new cooler so I hope I can OC my computer with better cooling and try this test again.

Back
Top Bottom