x2 6400BE vs x2 7750BE

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think its possible?

What am I saying lol. I m running crossfire and a 95 watt on a 385 Watt PSU.

But even when I do eventually get a better PSU, I m not holding my breath.

i just cant understand how its possible for our chips to be so different.

and ya, your psu is saying "omg give me a break dude!"

The reason I m not holding my breath for "AMAZING" overclocks is not because I m disappointed. But because the 940 is out next week anyways.

Actually 940 comes out on the 9th which is THIS FRIDAY!!!

The reason I m not holding my breath for "AMAZING" overclocks is not because I m disappointed. But because the 940 is out next week anyways.

Actually 940 comes out on the 9th which is THIS FRIDAY!!!

;(, i dont yet have the pennies for this.

ill be about $150 short lol (if its $300)

seriously listen to Naga, the man knows what he's talking about :p. You miss me??? Tell me how boring it was when I was gone.

well, screw it then taste just go get drunk.

naw man, ive been eatin oodles and noodles for the past few days! (no lie)

i will get this chip as soon as i muster up the doe.

that reminds me, i gotta hit up ebay and get that 6400 up there so it ends on friday.

As for me I have to save like $150 between now and February. The other $200 I'll beg my brother for.

The 940 is the only thing worth begging for.

begging.gif

seriously listen to Naga, the man knows what he's talking about :p. You miss me??? Tell me how boring it was when I was gone.

holy crap your back. i've been asking myself every day for 2 weeks, "when's 3rd coming back...i need help making fun of nos...im so bored...."
shut up. i sold your membership to this other chinky dude. jest kidding bro welcome back from your drunken travels we'll start a drunken part thread from new years tommorow and swap tales.
actually we better do it PM i dont want to freak these kids out lol. (but i love you guys)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom