Will This Work Together?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was laughing because it's ironic that i'm helping you with compatibility and i'm not even sure if the things are compatible, i didn't mean it in a negative fashion towards you. sorry!!!

and eyeCpc what are you like his mommy??

and any particular reason you want to go amd/asus?

Please build me a comp with an Asus board and an AMD processor. That is what I would like to have in my system. Thanks again for all your help guys!!!

and eyeCpc what are you like his mommy??

and any particular reason you want to go amd/asus?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Gee? I thought I was the one having a little reading dyslexia at my age. :p DoubleL plainly specified what he is looking for.

yeah i understand that's what he's looking for, but he clearly states that he's looking for AMD/ASUS after 3 different recommendations have been made for him.... you don't need to restate what he's said right after he said it. i think he's capable of getting his idea through..

The problem with ordering from newegg at the moment is simply the low inventory until they restock there due to the holiday shopping as well as Black Friday, year end clearance, etc.. That doesn't give much as far as options with any one make.

No problem Peter. I was a little tipsy when I wrote that. I appreciate all of your help. If you guys say another MB besides ASUS will work, I will go in that direction. You guys know more about this than I otherwise I would not be seeking your help. The reviews I have read say ASUS MB's are more reliable than others but I will go in a different direction. Thanks guys. I will be back seeking help with BIOS setups when I build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom