Graphics card Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
will also be the most expensive single card solution by the time is out.

Actually i believe the 7950GX2 takes the record, followed by the 9800GX2, 4870X2. GTX 295 will actually be the cheapest.

According to this post: gtx 295 only $510 - Computer Forums

It may only be $500 at release.

Yup..Nvidia's suggested msrp for the card is only $499.

not really a "single card solution" but still a **** nice GPU... if i had that kinda money to throw around, i know where i'd be!

Takes up one pci-e slot so i call it a single card...even with dual gpu's.

Now if it was some Frankenstein triple pcb dual or quad gpu dual pci-e card...then lol yeah i would call it the fastest dual card solution.

Takes up one pci-e slot so i call it a single card...even with dual gpu's.

Now if it was some Frankenstein triple pcb dual or quad gpu dual pci-e card...then lol yeah i would call it the fastest dual card solution.

Actually technically Bong is right its a single slot but it uses 2 chipboards. Its the fastest single slot solution not the fastest single board solution that record is held by the 4870x2. I am fairly sure I read a review that said that the fan is placed in such away that it draws air from the the top of both cards and centrepedally throws it out giving both boards full board cooling front and back

Actually technically Bong is right its a single slot but it uses 2 chipboards. Its the fastest single slot solution not the fastest single board solution that record is held by the 4870x2. I am fairly sure I read a review that said that the fan is placed in such away that it draws air from the the top of both cards and centrepedally throws it out giving both boards full board cooling front and back

When i say single card dual gpu, that is what i am referring too.

The 4870X2 is still a dual gpu card, and connects into one pci-e slot.

The GTX 295 is dual pcb's, but it still only connects into one pci-e slot and had dual gpu's as well so they are both in the same class.

It is two pcb's but still a single board...if connected into two pci-e slots then that would be a whole nother story.

that would be extremely stupid if nvidia made a dual pci express graphics card because not all mobo's have the same layout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom