which mobo for intel7300 processor 2.66ghz

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to have a slightly warped view no offence meant, the cpu and motherboard don't matter much on games its mainly gpu that makes the largest difference. If you could show us the site your buying from then we may be able to give you more direct help. I would get the budget mobo I said but bear in mind it may not be the best bang for buck in india plus an E5200 and a 9800gtx or 4830 depending on prices in India

Onboard is only useful for everyday computer use. If you are getting a separate video card, then onboard is useless.

If you want decent gaming performance and such, you can try landing this card here:

Newegg.com - XFX PVT96OSDFH GeForce 9600 GSO 768MB 192-bit GDDR2 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

Or, if you have the money, grab something like this:

Newegg.com - XFX PVT98WYDFH GeForce 9800 GTX+ 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

but this website doesnt show the prices of a graphic card.....we need to call them for prices..

oh 9600 gso..wud have an eye on that....i have seen so many gud reviews abt it....thanks

in that case why shudnt i go for a cheapest amd processor x2 along with a asus motherboard ad a high end grafix card ..wil it work out?? i meant
ASUS M2N68-AM nF7025,V,16x,S,L 2250Rs
DUAL Core AMD X2 - 5000+ 2.6GHz, 1MB, AM2 2850Rs
alonmg with 2gbddr and 9600 gso 768mb..wat say

1$ = 45 rupees

Well, the E7300 is going to be a much better deal than that AMD processor. It's about 8 bucks USD difference. Stick with that, it will treat you well.

oh okie......thanks..suppose i fix this 9600 gso do i need to use a different psu instead of normal 400w

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom