Best Gaming Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I hear, this is an awesome case- http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-119-042&depa=1

It will support the upcoming BTX standard, and it also cools well. Only downside is that it is heavy. Other than that it looks awesome.

Here is the case I have and I love it- http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-156-142&depa=1

It comes with 3 fans, but it has 7 fan mounts, 4 intake fans, 2 exhaust andone side not including the fan that the included 420watt psu comes with.

_SiLv3R_ said:
and i have done a built with a tsunami case.. i love them :) if you add maybe one more fan to it it also has excellent cooling and airflow.. and its also roomy :)

where would you put the extra fan? it has a 120mm in the front and back and a 92mm on the side . . .

i meant if you replace either the 120mm or the 92mm with something that has a lil bit more airflow u cud get a lot better kooling :).. i replaced the 120mm with an Antec SmartCool 120mm Fan n a Vantec Tornado 92mm replacement :)

_SiLv3R_ said:
i meant if you replace either the 120mm or the 92mm with something that has a lil bit more airflow u cud get a lot better kooling :).. i replaced the 120mm with an Antec SmartCool 120mm Fan n a Vantec Tornado 92mm replacement :)

you replaced both, or just one? talking about 120mm fans, there are 2 of them

koldapu said:
but their prices are high . . . plus they dont look cool . . . they're pretty ordinary
Lian Li look ordinary at first, but they really have good modding potential - if you get a Thermaltake, you won't be able to mod very much

apokalipse said:
Lian Li look ordinary at first, but they really have good modding potential - if you get a Thermaltake, you won't be able to mod very much

lol i dont wanna mod the case, maybe the components, but not the case

i'd put a huge hole in the top or something!! :p

my gosh apokalipse . . . you do need an upgrade if your comp thinks that marquee in the sig is going slowly . . .

i cant even read it!

I have a lian li case and i love it. It looks so clean and smooth and everything fits togeather like a charm. Plus the whole case is aluminum so it cools really well. I can actually touch the outside of the case and its cold. This thing keeps my pc very cool and still keeps its style. I personally am not a fan of the super crazy skull lightning bolt fire light up neon cases :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom