Hard Core Biostar

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sure it isn't you? I have downloaded stuff form their site and I get decent speeds.

Ill test it. My download speed is 1.1MB a sec on close downloads.

EDIT: Very Good! Its getting 270KB a sec constant which is good.

hehe thanks PJ, my bday is coming in 3 months :p but i think ill stick with my trusty Q9450 a bit longer and upgrade graphics soon instead....

hehe you should see the speeds i got downloading audio drivers from realtek...48mb file at a blistering..............4kb/s..........lets just say i felt like attacking my router with a hammer before realising its realteks fault....

PS: curse MGM for cancelling SGA!!!!

^^ You will probably see more of a performance upgrade from a new gpu than going i7 anyways.

+1 for cursing MGM. If Vegas was any indication it at least looks like the series finale will be good

people have already seen it, including me, and i must say it was jaw-droppingly amazing, and a surprising full circle.

vegas was brilliant! that wraith was just sooooooo me.

im thinking a GTX 295 for my new monitor and one of my GTSs for physX and my current 19" and my other GTS to my sister who is trying to play games with her GF 6600 512... you wouldnt believe how awful some games look at 800x600 on minimum.... :p

is there a cheaper cut down version of a GTX 295 coming out? maybe with less SPs and more like a dual GTX 260?

people have already seen it, including me, and i must say it was jaw-droppingly amazing, and a surprising full circle.

vegas was brilliant! that wraith was just sooooooo me.

im thinking a GTX 295 for my new monitor and one of my GTSs for physX and my current 19" and my other GTS to my sister who is trying to play games with her GF 6600 512... you wouldnt believe how awful some games look at 800x600 on minimum.... :p

is there a cheaper cut down version of a GTX 295 coming out? maybe with less SPs and more like a dual GTX 260?

No...the GTX 295 is already gonna be a bargain...its pretty much GTX 280 SLI performance for $499.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom