x2 6400BE vs x2 7750BE

Status
Not open for further replies.
this makes me wonder how much of a OC i could get with the 6400 if i could increase its voltage too, 3.36 was topps with the minimal vcore i ran it at.

if its not sold, by the time i get new board in, im going to try to break the superpi record (again) here @ these forums with it. then ill plug in the 7750 and re-break it again hehe.

ah enough trash talkin for me now lol.

Remember, if you want a high clocking chip deneb is the only way to go.

several of us will be running denebs so its gonna be a fight for the top super pi.

Regors are dual Cores with K10.5 architecture. Since they are dual cores, they will use less wattage. So they should be able to get some nice clocks. Basically they will be AMD's response to the E8*** series.

A LATE response, but its nice to see AMD taking steps to actually compete with Intel performance wise.

Regors are dual Cores with K10.5 architecture. Since they are dual cores, they will use less wattage. So they should be able to get some nice clocks. Basically they will be AMD's response to the E8*** series.

A LATE response, but its nice to see AMD taking steps to actually compete with Intel performance wise.

Don't you mean Puma?

Dual Core K10.5 chips should be able to overclock higher and with less heat issues then the K10.5 Quads.

So like I said before, they are AMD's LATE response to the E8*** series.

Remember, if you want a high clocking chip deneb is the only way to go.

several of us will be running denebs so its gonna be a fight for the top super pi.

yup, will be a fight on who can run their 940 the best until the 945 shows up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom