Wi-Fi adapter not working!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use the ones in my link. They are for Vista 64 Bit.

Windows 2000/XP x86/XP x64/Vista x86/Vista x64/Server 2003 x86/Server 2003 x64/

The Network drivers on there as well have 64 Bit drivers.

Windows Vista x86/Vista x64/ 6.208.0729.2008

Make sure you use the drivers for your Os and you should be fine.

Yeah I'm using the ones off the website. Once the chipset drivers are installed, should the device work? Again, I'm using vista 64 bit, if that makes a difference.

Edit*
Ok, so should I also install the network drivers and move them to the computer also and install them?

Edit 2**

Mak213, I did not see the network drivers on the link that you listed.

You may have an issue with the pci wireless card for at the time I cannot find a 64bit driver for it. You should install the chipset drivers but that most likely will not fix the add on card for it is not integrated into your motherboard.

Mak this is for a pci card not his onboard lan.

read my post above and take a look here read the comments. It looks like there is a problem with visa 64 and running more than 2gb or ram. There are some links to drivers that some people said works while others say they do not. At the time I feel you are out of luck until the card company produces a 64bit driver or you find a compatible one that will.

the only ones i see on the website are for "vista"...toss up wether they will work for 64 bit.

little bit of google that card uses a railink chipset (same as my linksys) and on this page:
Ralink Technology: Windows

it should be the RT2500 (5/19/2008) or the RT61 drivers directly under the RT2500 dated (12/9/2008).

if that doesnt work i will email you the drivers for my card and they should work. but, one of those two should work.

Yeah, I think you guys are right, it wont with with vista 64 bit.
Nagasama, are you saying download the RT2500 drivers from the website and see if they work from my card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom