Best Gaming Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually gonna get the same case. The thermaltake Xaser III but was afraid I wasn't gonna know how to set it up so I got anxious and bought a generic case at a store that has one window fan on the side and one rear fan. Gonna do quite a bit of modding to it though in the next weeks to come, but yeah can't go wrong with those Xaser III series, but stuff like the probe and setting up all the wires I hear is a ***** and they come with no instructions.

There is no best, so stop asking, it depends on your taste. Are you one of those people who think the Gameboy SP Classic Edition has better graphics than the others just because it has the pretty skin?

This has nothing to do with graphics, more of performance and which power supply to get. They are not all the same like a GBA SP.

Circa219 said:
Lian-Li makes good cases too. They're awsome at cooling.

but their prices are high . . . plus they dont look cool . . . they're pretty ordinary

I was wondering why you chose the Xaser III, what about XaserV and Lanfire? What about Lanmoto and Wingo? Is the Xaser III better than all of these? If it is should I get Xaser III Super Tower Series, Xaser III Skull Series or Xaser II Lanfire?

and i have done a built with a tsunami case.. i love them :) if you add maybe one more fan to it it also has excellent cooling and airflow.. and its also roomy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom