Antec 300 case project

Status
Not open for further replies.
The case arrived to it's new home damaged. Looks like UPS tossed it and it landed hard enough to dent the steel chassis.

Would you believe UPS claims department didn't want to pay the claim? Their inspector went to the Receiver's house and said I didn't package the case properly. I guess he missed the crushed corner in the carton.

The case was finally returned to me yesterday and I sent them these photos. After a few phone calls and photos of the case before it was shipped, they finally agreed to process the claim. It was not an easy process, they fought me even though I sent them photos taken by the Receiver. Knowing the case would arrive Friday afternoon, I went to find my UPS guy and get them these photos before the claims dept went home for the weekend.

My advice if you're ever in this same situation with a high buck item, takes lots of before shots of the item and the carton and packing material before you shipped it.

1ups.droppedbox.jpg

same corner
1ups.droppedboxfoam.jpg

1ups.droppedboxpanel3.jpg

1ups.droppedboxchassis2.jpg

UPS....
brown men in brown shorts driving brown trucks beating up brown boxes for 20 years now.
that is frikkin unreal and a tragedy that it happened to such a beautiful case.

wow....... that case looked so good..... it's a shame

I don't see why the winner would ship it back... even if it is a bit damaged...

Mnpctech.com,
That is some serious skill you have there, very artistic work.
out of curiosity, how much was the finished product(if you sold it)?

that was one fine looking case.

its nice to see such quality work these days.
keep it up.

jeez. ****ing UPS. im speechless that's just bad, how hard can there job be just deliver the item undamaged but noo they had to go and play football with it.

yea...i hate UPS. They can never find my house even though there is a big green sign right beside of it stating the road name >:|. And then half the stuff you get is messed up.

I've had some very beat up boxes, but thanks to Newegg's awesome packaging, nothing has been damaged yet.

*knocks on wood*

Mnpctech.com,
That is some serious skill you have there, very artistic work.
out of curiosity, how much was the finished product(if you sold it)?

that was one fine looking case.

its nice to see such quality work these days.
keep it up.

he gave it away in a contest. check his web site out...dude he made a frikkin awesome AMD case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom