Hot Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most Dell run hot in my experience. Nothing to worry about, of course, just inferior design.

Toshiba is good for cooling in my experience. I've had a Toshiba Portege R100 and got an R400 in the mail. Superior design, superior cooling, Toshiba invests a lot in design investment. Other brands are good too but yeah Dell has always been below par in cooling.

Most Dell run hot in my experience. Nothing to worry about, of course, just inferior design.

Toshiba is good for cooling in my experience. I've had a Toshiba Portege R100 and got an R400 in the mail. Superior design, superior cooling, Toshiba invests a lot in design investment. Other brands are good too but yeah Dell has always been below par in cooling.

haha. maybe my next laptop should be a toshiba than. what about acer??

They range from not bad to incredibly over priced lol.

Toshiba is good but HP and Gateway are cool too. Dells just run hot in general, nothing you can do about that. MSI/Asus are cool too but they tend to run a bit more. Worth it in my opinion for the high quality and longer warranty but yeah it's up to you.

I wish I new some good AU sites so I could check it out and link a few. Keyboard Cowboy just bought a very nice MSI gaming laptop and loves the thing.

They range from not bad to incredibly over priced lol.

Toshiba is good but HP and Gateway are cool too. Dells just run hot in general, nothing you can do about that. MSI/Asus are cool too but they tend to run a bit more. Worth it in my opinion for the high quality and longer warranty but yeah it's up to you.

I wish I new some good AU sites so I could check it out and link a few. Keyboard Cowboy just bought a very nice MSI gaming laptop and loves the thing.

sweet MSI gaming laptop. was that the laptop with SLI graphic cards

I don't think his in particular was but they do make such laptops and for a lot less than Alienware. Depends on fellow's price range of course, tho.

I don't think his in particular was but they do make such laptops and for a lot less than Alienware. Depends on fellow's price range of course, tho.

ha. yeah, a while ago i was looking at getting an gamin pc and was considering alianware luckily i decided that they are wayyy over priced. did'nt toshiba make that SLI graphic card laptop i think they did, i remember attack of the show dis a review of last year sometime. when i've got enough money i'll look at getting a better laptop put this one to rest. i'll have a look at toshiba's website and see what the prices are like.

Dunno about Toshiba gaming lappies to be honest. I'm all about portability now, as laptops were intended for I guess. Toshiba is good stuff, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom