overclocking my q9300- help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
mch frequency latch? what does that mean. i was just scrolling through the bios and i saw that. i will try a 2.000d strap.

cpu clock drive?
cpu and mch clock skew?
sorry for all the questions but it feels like i need a engineering degree to overclock this thing.

yhea been reading up on this stuff. the mobo manual is really help full actually. been playing around with the settings and i have gotten to 440fsb. i still want to push more but it will take me more time.

well your CPU should be able to hit around 480FSB without a hitch, maybe more with a little extra voltage so it should be fine CPU wise...

i think i am going to try to run them at the stock timings and upp the voltages a bit. also try to keep it as close to the stock freq as possible.

you'll probably wanna stick more voltage on the core (just for higher benchmarking runs and stuff)... i've got 3.6GHz with 1.3825V on the core, 2.02V on the DIMMs and 1.32V across the MCH... you'll have to play alot with the timings to get FSBs higher than about 460MHz

what's the highest fsb you got bong? i think i'll try 1.45 no higher. i'll update yall later on 2nite or 2morrow with super pi runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom