CANADIAN online store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wootwoot

In Runtime
I liked Cyberpowerpc and iBuypower until I found out that they don't ship to Canada =.=. Are there any other sites like these exclusive to Canadians?

the best store for canada is by far ncix. price match any store that offers a better price (directcanada usually) ncix has great support, and good shipping. Thats the only place i buy from. (don't buy from directcanda as they are terrible with providing rebate forms, and shipping is more expensive, just price match them)

Use NCIX's custom builder.. you can tell it exactly what you want, and they'll assemble it and all!

ibuypower ships to canada...

canadabc6.jpg

Cutting Edge Computers Shopping Cart

these are a few that I had in the bookmarks...

I buy most of my stuff from them since they are in my city,My ol'lady is actually there right now picking me up a new board and some as5.

They don't have the best pricing around but they have a wicked show room and the service they give is the best i have ever delt with.

Never have to worry about rma's either,If some thing is wrong with the parts they just go right to the shelf and hand you a new replacement :D

new egg Canada has best prices. But NCIX doesn't take 2 weeks to ship and is usually $15~ more.

Not a bad deal really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom