The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you going to run with the settings I did and let me know how your 280 does? I know it will be better since it's Crysis we are using but I am just curious.

Do you have GTA4? We should test that game too. Non bias game for both cards right?

The more I have this card the less I want it. I really do like it but the driver issues are not acceptable.

ATI has a lot of problems with they're own drivers and most of the time CCC makes it worse. ATITool is a program many people use instead of CCC. It's pretty much only used as a stress test now as it hasn't been updated in a while. Still the best stress test around though.

So for fun I built the NosBoost special on some website. Everything how you would want. tri sli 280, i7 extreme, dual loop WC etc. They will even overclock it for you for $45.

Price Tag $7,500 lol

Must stop looking at sig

Are you going to run with the settings I did and let me know how your 280 does? I know it will be better since it's Crysis we are using but I am just curious.

Do you have GTA4? We should test that game too. Non bias game for both cards right?

The more I have this card the less I want it. I really do like it but the driver issues are not acceptable.

what driver set are you using? i have 0 problems with drivers and my card...

I've tried 8.11 and 8.12. Currently back on 8.12 and no issues. However I haven't tried dual monitors yet.

That seemed to be the issue.

Found so many post about it on google and not one solid fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom