Triple Screen Gaming Laptop Concept

Status
Not open for further replies.
O_O That looks sickkkkkkkkkk

Not very realistic at all though... :p You'd need a huge battery, it would weigh a ton, and it would need an intense graphics card, and there aren't many notebook graphics chips that would handle it.

Oh actually, I see how it works. It folds down flat, and then slides in as well. That'd be incredible.

hmmm, very dareing idea but i dont think it will happen any time soon. as said above, it will need an absolute massive battery and weigh as much as a million sumo's, not too mention the outrageous cost i would assume it would be to buy one, secondly you'll need to worry allot about cooling and removing heat at the same time as keeping the weight with in, reason:rolleyes:.

That is one sexy laptop. Lenovo made that laptop with the little pull out screen...this is obviously the next logical step. ;)

that lenovo was just "ugh..." fair enough on the few people who may need one on the move, but its a niche in a niche in a niche...and isnt gonna get many sales...given the inherently poor battery life on large laptops, not to mention one with 2 screens....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom