New Computer pics 56k Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baseband Member
Almost everything brand new, sorry if the pics are too big, not sure what the size rule here is but mods welcome to change for me.
specs is
4 gigs ddr2
vista x64/e8400 cpu
nvidia 280gtx and x-fi fatility audio card

constructive critisism welcome

88095345xy1.jpg

61561940ve1.jpg

13146198gd5.jpg

62307096jo7.jpg

65581231ro8.jpg

My collection of games/movies..etc, only the stuff i hold personal value to, only thing missing from pic is my SegaCD

26457318zp6.jpg

Re: New Computer Pics 56k Warning

nice set up....I lovr those razer exact mats.......oh yea....I want that Beavis & Butthead virtual stupidity game :D

Why are you resurrecting a thread from 2007? Stop it with the thread necro. if you want to show off your case then make a thread for it.

Why are you resurrecting a thread from 2007? Stop it with the thread necro. if you want to show off your case then make a thread for it.

why? its what this thread was made for, thread age means nothing, but most mods and admins on forums i'm aware of prefer members dont make multiple threads of the same thing and certainly seemed more appropriate here. sorry if you find resurrection offensive, i cant help it if no one posted in 2 years but i know well enough if i made a new "computer pics" thread, someone would scream "search engine!!" or some other complaint..been there, done that

why dont you push ur monitor back to give u sum more room?
is that a fat joke? ...lol j/k
i have room to move around. empty space is typically space that gets junk that doesnt belong there, set on it...at least in my household that seems to be the case. lol

but i know well enough if i made a new "computer pics" thread, someone would scream "search engine!!" or some other complaint..been there, done that

Why would someone say you should use a search engine for posting pics of your rig? You could have posted a new one in the Overclocking & Case Mod thread. No one would have been like "Bah, that set up is poop, gtfo." Oh and nice setup by the way ;).

Why would someone say you should use a search engine for posting pics of your rig? You could have posted a new one in the Overclocking & Case Mod thread. No one would have been like "Bah, that set up is poop, gtfo." Oh and nice setup by the way ;).

i'm a member of some 12 other forums this past 4 years, hard to keep track of rules to where. but oftentimes if i make a new post to something thats previously discussed, the response is something like "use search noob" type attitude from at least 1 person or a MOD shows me a link and closes my thread. some say in stickies to search before you post.

so now i try to use search before i post. sorry if thats frowned on here, i cant keep track of where its ok to make new posts of previously existing threads, so mods can move or delete my post if necessary.

frankly, i dont see what it matters. maybe someone can explain

edit: lol, actually just now viisted another forum where i posted my rig in a new thread cause i didnt find one in search, and someone posted me a link to an existing "rig pic" thread there. well i didnt see it but seriously, lmao
c'mon now..what a multi forum member suppose to be expected of?

Well first of all you didn't start this thread originally. And secondly, I started reading this thread and the dude was talking about building a new rig for $2000 using a E6600 and a 8800GTX, and I'm like wtf? And I was a little confused myself, then I realized that this thread is 2 years old.

This isn't a thread where everyone posts their rigs. We have one of those. This was a guy showing a rig he made for someone 2 years ago. This necro posting is getting old. Put your pics in a new thread. The mods need to lock this one so it doesn't happen again.

It is a necropost.. but I'll be nice and make this a separate thread without giving infractions

I can't find the Necropost announcement thread.. aghh but I'll move it ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom