major problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajoyce

Solid State Member
I hope somone can help me with this problem My computer will just randomly restart and I checked the event viewer and heres what it says:

"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e (0xc0000005, 0xba6156d8, 0x00000001, 0x00004e33). Microsoft Windows 2000 [v15.2195]. A dump was saved in: C:\WINNT\Minidump\Mini050903-03.dmp."

What is this and how can I go about fixing it or whatever. Thanks for all your help!!!!

If this is the first time it has happened, then I wouldnt worry aboot it. If it repeats, then perhaps look into the problem deeper...

I need more information about what happens after that, is it just a pop up warning window or what happens. I am going to do some searches to try and help you.

What happends is it will just restart windows. It doesnt have a sceen that says a bugcheck happened. the only reaosn i knew it was one is because in the event viewer says that it was the error that i wrote b4 is the reason it restarts.

Anything come to mind. I searched all over to find a answer, but no dice. Thanks for all of your help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom