Need help with small upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well the E5200 will perform the same overall, use far less power, and overclock way beyond anything the 7750 will do. and with the intel build you get alot more room for upgrades and you arent limited on the ram speed.

well the E5200 will perform the same overall, use far less power, and overclock way beyond anything the 7750 will do. and with the intel build you get alot more room for upgrades and you arent limited on the ram speed.

I'm hoping this is going to be the last upgrade I have to do on this machine. Eventually when I get the money, I'm building a computer for myself (the i7 build) and one for my fiance (some sort of intel build). I'm going to use this machine as my main desktop until then, and afterwards, probably use it as some form of server. :p So this upgrade is going to be the last one I plan, hence why I wanted maximum performance for the smallest amount of money.

ohh well either one will serve you well and it wil be a major upgrade from your current stuff. also on my intel build since you are not a gamer you can get a cheaper mobo and a cheaper vid card.

Fair enough. I think the only reason I don't game is I don't have the specs for any major gaming. But I'm willing to wait to do any real gaming till my i7 build. This X2 7750/mobo combo will suit me decently well for some minor games I play, lol.

OMG RUNESCAPE AT 218279812749 FPS LAWLZ.

Not really. Hah.

I'll look around on newegg for some other options with an intel. I may have used to be an AMD guy, but I'm loving intel now. So I do appreciate your ideas, I'll look into it. ;D

yhea so part of the $300 is a mini beastly card. or if you could find a 9600gso for the same price then that would be faster than the 4670

Let's just say I was thinking about either the 7750 or the E5200. What kind of cooler would you use if you were going to do some minor overclocking? Something under 40-50 bucks would be nice. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom