*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

Why not are your temps too high? You are going to replace it so why not go out in a blaze (hopefully not literal) of glory. We can have the POS chip SuperPi off.

Why not are your temps too high? You are going to replace it so why not go out in a blaze (hopefully not literal) of glory. We can have the POS chip SuperPi off.

Rofl, fair enough. As soon as I order the new stuff, I'll go nuts. I haven't checked my mobo to see if it even has many overclocking options. K8U-X? I may coax it up a bit.

To answer your question, my temps aren't too bad I suppose. I think the highest I've seen it is 56-60C under full load. Stock cooling FTW. :[

That board will let you go to 300fsb. I did not see a multi option so you probably locked in at 11 so that's 3.3ghz. Crank it up. Just joking but you could have a little fun.

That board will let you go to 300fsb. I did not see a multi option so you probably locked in at 11 so that's 3.3ghz. Crank it up. Just joking but you could have a little fun.

I'll muck with it when I feel comfortable, haha. :p And post new times.

Holy crap, remind me to NEVER EVER EVER EVER AGAIN use Prime95 on my MacBook. WOW. JUST. WOW.

I think if I didn't stop it, I would have melted my processor, rofl.

Curiosity almost killed my computer.

Back
Top Bottom