My computer is stuck in 600X400 res and bit color. plese help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay. that didn't work..

so im getting another version of windows and im going to install it on the machine and try the drives. i think it has something to do with the windows that i have thats affecting the install.

i'll keep u updated.

you know i had the same problem with one of the pcs i was fixing last week and it was with the ac 97 audio to.
It was what came up wen i ran everest AC 97 Audio something
I cant remember witch driver but i was able to get a version of soundmax to work it took me hrs trying different drivers and i left the exe in the pc i was fixing i dont have it anymore.
i found it by a luck to i spend hrs looking for drivers none worked but that one and i really cant remember were i got it but i know it was a soundmax driver

try this see if it works
is for ac 97
VIA Vinyl AC'97 Codec Combo Driver - Free software downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com

if u cant get it working u can alway ask ur friend if he wants a new soundcard u can get a decent one high def audio for like 30 bucks or maybe less

you know i had the same problem with one of the pcs i was fixing last week and it was with the ac 97 audio to.
It was what came up wen i ran everest AC 97 Audio something
I cant remember witch driver but i was able to get a version of soundmax to work it took me hrs trying different drivers and i left the exe in the pc i was fixing i dont have it anymore.
i found it by a luck to i spend hrs looking for drivers none worked but that one and i really cant remember were i got it but i know it was a soundmax driver

try this see if it works
is for ac 97
VIA Vinyl AC'97 Codec Combo Driver - Free software downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com

if u cant get it working u can alway ask ur friend if he wants a new soundcard u can get a decent one high def audio for like 30 bucks or maybe less

okay. i'll try this driver.

but if i can't get it to work. can u recommend me a good audio card that is compatible with that machine?

Drogos, thank u so much. that drive worked PERFECTLY thank you all!.

these forums are great.

again thank you all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom