The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the best part about the first two was the engine relied on your computer speed to set the speed of the game. Setting the speed to full on your comp would make it so fast it's unplayable lol. Great game.

lol I love games that don't use system clock synchronization. That's the best part. I used to have a floppy disk copy of this game called Liero. It's like worms. Anyways i would boot my Pentium 3 machine with a DOS floppy and play the game and watch everything fly across the screen at light speed. Lots of fun.

sorry went to bed it was late. I was just wondering how much better it performs. Like every thing on in Crysis Warhead, maxed settings. How many FPS you get? The 4870 I have gets like 23...

what res do you play?

and another thing.. i didnt realize this gtx 280 i has was a superclocked edition.. or maybe the person i bought it from change bios?

it was 637/14xx/1137!!!!! insane memory clocks

i have it upped to 700mhz right now and i'll be doing testing with that once i get home

thats ok, i have something you don't, a mother effin case

funny u mention that

i spilled a whole cup of water on my computer yesterday after playing a game of ddr.. well a few games of in the groove actually...

anywho.. i got a cramp and my arm jerked out cuz my leg stopped.. and what do you know... water on computer.. computer shuts down.. i shut off the power for a while... blowdry... turn it on.. still not working.. turn it off again... take a crap... come back and turn it on.. and what do you know.. good as new ;) hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom