Help me setup PS3 headset on PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronkupen

Fully Optimized
So I have never had luck getting bluetooth headsets to work with Vista Ultimate 32 bit.
I just bought the PS3 headset which works great, but this falls in line with all the others I've had -- they just don't seem to work with Vista. I've searched the problem, but all I can really find is stuff about Windows Vista Beta not supporting headsets, but no info on the current edition of vista.

Any help would be great, I have uninstalled all the sofware so if someone could try to walk me through this I would be very grateful.

Are you running Vista SP1 or the SP2 Beta? Do you know if it works with Vista SP1 or even XP for that matter?

I know it works with XP, and I'm running Vista with no service pack. If you know for a fact that I will be able to get it working with SP1 then I may consider installing it, if not I'm gonna stick with SP0.

I would suggest SP1 anyways. There was major bug fixes and performance updates with it. Could make your system even faster. I know that SP2 has even more Bluetooth integration being done with it as well. But i cant confirm that it is working with SP1.

Maybe check around and see if anyone has it working on Vista SP1. Could also check the Microsoft Knowledge Base for Bluetooth updates as well. I know there was a coupel pre-SP1.

Strange. Even Microsoft admitted that SP1 had performance updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom