recommend me a mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For gaming I want a wire for both my mouse and keyboard. I don't need any lag or dead batteries messing me up... I'm bad enough without the help. ;)

and G7 has the bonus of extra batteries so just need to switch (1 will charge when your using the other)

On the plus side are they still available in the US as they aren't over here in the UK and would love another

yeah i'll use a G7 untill i cant find them anymore. the biggest gripe most people have with it is that it only has one side button. but, i only use that button for sprinting in FPS games, so it doesnt bother me. the rechargeable docking station and spare battery is what sets it apart from the rest of the pack. that and it has insane (and adjustable-3 settings on the mouse itself) dpi.

I agree with the G7. But then again, it may be because I love any wireless mouse that has rechargeable batteries. ;)

Or it could be that it just rocks.

I don't use any of the extra buttons on my mouse. I use SHIFT to sprint (or double-tap W). I have one side button set for on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment (to drop it down when sniping and such), but I seldom use it.

I know the G7 doesn't lag, but many other's do. Maybe if Razer makes a wireless mouse i will give it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom