Board help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hampton

Yee Ol' Salt
Thanks again, don't know how to delete my own post, only see Edit button

Thanks this board Rocks!!

Moved to right area.

There is no way for a member to delete their own post. You options for this are to either report it with the ! button under your user information. Or just edit your post with "Please Delete" or something like that and when a Mod sees it or someone else does and reports it then it will be deleted.

TY, I had asked a few questions about the User CP and someone had fixed them for me so I edited the post with a thanks.. so this post can be deleted now.

Thank you.;)

No reason to delete. Might be useful for someone else. If you got any questions feel free to ask. Now that you hit the 40 post mark you can PM. Siggy is now in tact and that. So you are on your way.

If you really want to, go to edit and there should be a delete post button.. -Under your original post... If you delete the original post, it'll delete the thread.. My bad, I guess this type of VB doesn't have it enabled..

I have to do it from time to time on my car boards due to my drunk posting.. LOL And due to jerks on my other car boards (that I'm no longer on due to them being sed jerks) that seem to find a need to flame me, so I just delete the thread.. No need to retaliate..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom