What's everyone's favorite case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my favourite modded cases is the cpu stingray of Bill Owen

Final7wb.jpg

Worklog: The Mod Brothers • View topic - Case mod Project: CPU STINGRAY for PC Modder Magazine

My favourite stock case is the Lian Li A10:

A10.jpg

Favourite cheap budget case, already mentioned the 690.

that Corvette case is nice as.

Silverstone TJ-07 or Lian-Li PC-V2110

Although getting to be a bit of a dab hand at modding these days ;)

Oh man, I remember the older version of that Lian-Li. I remember thinking about how awesome it was...now there's a new one, yaaay. COMPUTER ON WHEELS!

Of course, if I got it, this time I wouldn't be throwing in an AMD FX-57. ;) Ah, the good ol' days of a few years ago. Rofl.

As for my favorite case, it's really hard to decide. But I'm a little partial to this one:

Newegg.com - GIGABYTE 3D Mercury Pro GZ-FW1CA-AJB Black Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

And this is probably going to be the one I get for my next build:

Newegg.com - Thermaltake ArmorPlus(Armor+) VH6000BWS Black Aluminum / Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

Unless someone else has some other suggestions. :p Looking for full tower, lots of room. Enough for watercooling of course. Etc.

Definitely have to go with the Antec Twelve Hundred!!!! Only con is the dust filters are a pain to clean, but they work! No dust on any of my stuff and you can hide wires better than anything I have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom