The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
im buyign a gtx 280 most likely if i can ge tsome work doen next week. im about 709% sure i have buyers for my cards now unless some oen comes out of nowhere and iwll buy the pair. one is going to a friend and the other to hmamen.

gtx280 will be in tomorrow due to the retarded holidays..instead of today..

i got windows xp x64 today as well :)

finally going to completely leave the 32 bit world

oh and btw.. i've realized i've been running 4.0ghz on my i7 for the past 3 days or so and idle at 33c!!! nice niceeee....

and on top of that.. has been completely stable through 2 installs of windows xp and 2 installs of windows vista x64

i've also unpacked around 40gb of rar files... installed plenty of things.. and topped it off with intel burn test when i found out i was doing 4.0ghz!!!!

Typing this on Vista 64 right now. Surprisingly absolutely nothing went wrong. Pretty smooth so far I'm liking it. Still have XP and SuSE as backup though ;).

Hey how do I check what version of bios I have on my mobo? Also how do I update the bios?

I think this is the right link to the bios file I need to download. BIOSTAR

Looks new too. I heard updating my bios might help my dual monitor issue with Vista and my 4870 card...

thanks

i don't know how bios would fix that? seems more of a video driver issue??

trust me I feel the same way but idk I am just going off all the research I have done. I have tried 8.11 and 8.12 drivers. Anyways, I have a topic on this already in the hardware section.

Shouldn't I update my bios any way? That's why I popped in your topic. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom