Who has good prices on CORSAIR PS's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dauntae

Fully Optimized
I remember not to long ago they had some killer deals on the 550w and 750w but I missed out on those deals but who has the best price on them right now.

Dauntae

Dauntae is inquiring about Corsair supplies in particular. I don't think he is looking for recommendations on other brands.

Dauntae is inquiring about Corsair supplies in particular. I don't think he is looking for recommendations on other brands.

I think a great price on a similar power supply is perfectly fitting in here.

I use the Red 750 Silencer but painted it black. Bough t it used for the price after rebate. That's a great deal.

I think a great price on a similar power supply is perfectly fitting in here.

I use the Red 750 Silencer but painted it black. Bough t it used for the price after rebate. That's a great deal.

So I found Corsair was generally seeing higher prices on their older HX series then see with OCZ GameXStream models. You can point a large number of good makes and models.

The idea here however was to answer Dauntae's question on what deals are seen on the Corsair brand.

I remember not to long ago they had some killer deals on the 550w and 750w but I missed out on those deals but who has the best price on them right now.

Dauntae

It was Buy.com, but I think those deals are gone

The OCZ GameXStream is only 18A ??? I was looking at the Corsair because the 60A on there 12v rail, My backup system is flaking out and was going to get the new PS for the main system and put the Rosewill I'm using in the 2nd system with 18A, I am looking at the PC Power & Cooling even if it is RED.... Who the **** looks at the back of the case anyway. Have not heard too much about them so it never crossed my mind, I just knew Corsair made a good line so wanted one but I,ll do a little research on the red one LOL What do you guys think of them??
I'm thinking I might get the CORSAIR 550VX, I have a P5Q SE/R and plan on upgrading to a Q9550 and a GTX 260 216 so 750w is a little over kill, and the 550 has 41A so it will be plenty. but if I find a deal I will go for it. I can wait because it's my second system so I can wait to find a deal, but if you can find a good deal on something good, Let me know.

Thanks
Dauntae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom