Wd Se16 640gb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prototype

Daemon Poster
Is the WD SE16 640GB the fastest SATAII 7200RPM HDD?

Is there any other HDD that is as fast as the SE16 but with less space?

Which one would you get? Logitech MX518 or Logitech G5?

Are sound cards worth the money?

Is the WD SE16 640GB the fastest SATAII 7200RPM HDD?

Is there any other HDD that is as fast as the SE16 but with less space?

Which one would you get? Logitech MX518 or Logitech G5?

Are sound cards worth the money?

You will usually do better with a card versus built-in. Oreo is good with audio stuff, you can get lots of info from him. However he is off to France to go skiing.

If you want a faster sataII drive go with a 10,000 rmp or a solid state drive.

Why would you want a harddrive smaller than 640gb?

Logitech g5 hands down.

I am not the man to answer sound card questions.

The mouse depends on how you play your games... (aka Palm Grip, Claw Grip, Fingertip Grip)

The sound cards are only worth it to some extent if you have good enough ears.. I'll let Rican answer this one...

There is not.. except for Raptors or VelociRaptors... get a 36gb or 75gb Raptor as primary and another HD as secondary.. or let him waste the space.

The mouse depends on how you play your games... (aka Palm Grip, Claw Grip, Fingertip Grip)

The sound cards are only worth it to some extent if you have good enough ears.. I'll let Rican answer this one...

There is not.. except for Raptors or VelociRaptors... get a 36gb or 75gb Raptor as primary and another HD as secondary.. or let him waste the space.

Yeah, except depending on the user, a sound card would have more features like SPDI/f connectors, or RCA connectors, which as a musician that has recorded using computers, it is easy to make signal changes just plugging into the sound card, for versatility. A mixer (recording console) makes it even easier, but that is for serious musicians. I mentioned that because it makes changing patch cables even easier, and includes yet more versatility. Better WAV file and MIDI file support usually as well. The point I am making is if the sound card is just for generic sound then on-board is usually adequate. On-board sound is good enough for most people.

Forget about the sound card. He doesn't need it.

What are some good 2.0 speakers?

So that makes the 640GB SE16 the fastest 7200 RPM SATAII HDD?

Difference between e5200, e7300, and e8400.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom