*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

lol i'll be buying it next paycheck if all goes well when i'm in vegas (meaning i don't end up blowing all 600 dollars i'll have)

so possible sli in 2 weeks or so

i wanna buy a 24 inch monitor before i go sli.. cuz i just got my 40 inch tv mounted to my wall and i wanna put my compy on a regular monitor as well... cuz i do alot of movie watching on my ps3 now (tons of playstation store downloads of movies i have now!!! aquateen and family guy ftw)

You know, I'm buying one of those 1.5TB HDDs today, but I'm sad because I'm not getting something that's going to increase my performance. :[ The only upshot of this is I won't run out of HDD space anymore.

Then again, it's probably a good thing I haven't bought anything to upgrade my current crappy PC...well, except RAM. One gig just wasn't cutting it anymore, haha..

if you install some applications or your os on that drive then it will increase performance.

At least split some of your swap file and put it on that drive. The Seagate 1.5TB is extremely quick for a 7200rpm drive.

if you install some applications or your os on that drive then it will increase performance.

At least split some of your swap file and put it on that drive. The Seagate 1.5TB is extremely quick for a 7200rpm drive.

Yeah, I was thinking about actually swapping out my current drive and reinstalling XP. And finally blamming my two partitions on the old drive.

I know the mobo connection won't really let the new one run that much faster, since it's a SATA150 connection, but I'm sure the drive is better either way. Especially more so than my 200gb Seagate 7200.7, haha.

LOL!! saving money and vegas dont go together very well...

HEY.... I DON'T APPRECIATE YOU...

nothing and nagasama go very well together...

well besides crabs, herpes, and any other std...

lol

anyway... i'm not gonna do too much gambling because one of my lame 20 year old friends is coming.... lol i'll make him stay in the arcade while i lose all my money in texas hold em... haha

Back
Top Bottom