*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

Gonna do some new runs to see what i can get later on tonight if i'm not too drunk :D

After searching the net for a couple months i finally found a vdroop mod for my board so now its time to see what this E2200 is truely capible of ;)

thats with the F4 BIOS?? at least its something better than you were getting before... did that BIOS revision add any extra option?

oh well... can you at least get stable enough to get a spi run in??

i was on the phone!! and btw.. i turned 21 today!! legal drinking time

and yes.. i got it to boot into windows 4.0 ghz... never tried any higher (and yes.. 200 base clock)

i'm not in much of an overclocking mood right now... i'm cleaning the room from the messy christmas day

YAY for nos!! Happy birthday man!! haha... i been legally drinking for 3 years and some now :p (hooray for australia!!)

yeah... i know what you mean... sometimes i just cant be bothered playing with settings and whatnot... but i wanna see what kinda numbers you can get when you start benchin that thing

btw, how's that 280 workin for ya??

not in yet :p

just paid for it this morning (12:00am in the morning at the time)

paid express shipping, so hopefully it gets out in time to be here saturday.... 30 dollar shipping sucks... but i don't wanna wait!!!

:( oh i though you had it already cuz you got it in your sig... gonna be SLIing those things soon?? or did you buy that certain someone a present?? lol

Back
Top Bottom