Opinions on this Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good keyboard. I have the Saitek Eclipse II, have you checked that one out? It has three different LED's to choose from, I love it!

Good build, I expect that somebody will recommend a couple of Intel parts to replace that Phenom and its board very soon..

Razer... :D:D:D Love my Razer. Check the sig... I use a Lachesis.

In that case there goes 40 bucks. The keyboard is nothing special, so there goes another $9 if you use what you have. That's almost $50 off of it already.

:D I may mix and match with some of the hardware that Ethan posted. And I'm for sure going to use the HD 4870, 1 GB VRAM :D

Also, You didn't link to a Disc drive :p

But obviously any DVD/RW drive will do.

Here comes the intel parts recommendations as Vernon predicted :)

I would get the build trotter suggested except change the cpu to a E8400 and the motherboard to a Biostar Tp43. The phenom suggested previously is ok but the e8400 is faster, uses less power, and is a better overclocker. In my opinion the E8400 is worth the increased cost.

Newegg.com - Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Wolfdale 3.0GHz 6MB L2 Cache LGA 775 65W Dual-Core Processor - Processors - Desktops

Newegg.com - BIOSTAR TForce TP43D2A7 LGA 775 Intel P43 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom