monitor size's

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukas

Daemon Poster
Well basically i want the best monitor size for what i do, i only play cod4 and i play it at a high level so i need to see the enemy as fast as possible and what i was thinking is, with a bigger monitor, i would see the enemy slower because of the bigger area to look around, i was thinking maybe a 19inch or a 20inch would be a good balance between size and speed between seeing people, all suggestions are welcome.

thanks in advance, lukas.

40 inch lcd tv... LOL

hrmm thats a toughy... i guess you could just play with a 24 inch screen but with a lower screens res (1680x1050) or even 1440x900 just with high AA

This doesn't make much sense the last time I checked the human eye works at nanosecond speeds. Its more important that you have the decent cpu,ram,gfx and refresh rate on the monitor to get the minute edge.

he's saying that now because it will be a higher resolution.... all the objects in play will be smaller now.. making it harder for his eyes to see

but i don't see it that way.. higher res means things are more crystal clear to me...

what me thinks.. :)p) ... gpu upgrade to up the viewing distance

i get alright fps, but its a bigger viewing field when on a 24inch, and itl be alot bigger since im used to a 17inch after my 22inch broke, after my 22inch broke i found playing on the 17 better, so i was thinking maybe a 20inch would be sufficient tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom