Idea for a Build!

Status
Not open for further replies.
for this build will I need that paste stuff that you put on the processor or something? (i saw it somewhere else)

of course you'll need thermal paste (you should never run without it)... grab some MX-2 or AS5 (Arctic Silver 5) for great performance

the multi on the yorkies is a bit of a *****, but with a good board and some skill and knowledge, you'll be able to hit an FSB of 480MHz IBT stable (well, at least i can)

Thankyou, and will my build run cool with what I have? Or do I HAVE to buy an extra fan?
Also do I need a sound card? I mean, I want sound for like Youtube and stuff but I didnt know if the video card shared sound/video or something.

Need Help on the above question! Ordering today if i can :)

You don't need a sound card.. but if you are a sound expert you could use one..

You may want a CPU Cooler if you want to overclock though

it comes with one stock fan...do i need another if i run it at stock settings? or if not, how many do i need?

go check out the quad core 9400 on newegg and tell me if I need an extra fan, it comes with a cpu cooler and heatsink..

it comes with one stock fan...do i need another if i run it at stock settings? or if not, how many do i need?

go check out the quad core 9400 on newegg and tell me if I need an extra fan, it comes with a cpu cooler and heatsink..

Ya I know, I've seen all of them..

And most of them are pretty crappy... You don't need another fan... just get a decent heatsink..

Newegg.com - Rosewill RCX-Z775-LX 92mm Ball CPU Cooler - CPU Fans & Heatsinks

If you don't OC ^^

This one if you do:
Newegg.com - Sunbeam CR-CCTF 120mm "Core Contact Freezer" CPU Cooler - CPU Fans & Heatsinks

+1 for the sunbeam core contact freezer. you should get even if you dont overclock. it will run the cpu cooler and give you longer life better stability, ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom