I wanna quit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamehameha

Baseband Member
Oh well,

i tried building and all and it is hard and i tried 4 times and it still doesnt work. Should i give up and return the system to newegg.com? does anyone want to buy the damn parts? I think i should just order from cyberpower. what are ur opinions on this. if u think i should try it a few more times tell me. and does anyone here live in nyc or ny? if so plz tell me if u can help, i would be able to pick u up as well if needed.

What are the parts that you bought for your computer?

Could it be that not all the parts are compatible with one another? Be more specific in your problem.

Where are you running into trouble?I wouldnt give up .Take a break from it .Go to your local library and find a book that will help you understand how to build one and what makes it work.Increase your knowledge on installing Operating systems and software.Find an old computer take the panels off and just study how things conect to each other.Practice removing and installing components .Never give up its your destiny :) .PM me and ill see if i can answer your questions over the Phone .

yeah man I always want to give up on this crap then I'll have a brainstorm in the middle of the night and be able to fix a problem. Just check all your part specifications. Thats all you can really do.

A great book for beginners is Michel Meyers' A+ Certification Fifth Edition. Read that and you'll get it. If you wanna take it a step further get Scott Mueller's Upgrading and Repairing PC's. Mueller's book is great to use as a knowledge base or reference, not for learning however. Amazon has these books for great prices. Unfortunately I got mine at Borders lol, save yourself the money and buy online. Good luck, oh, and never give up!

Well Kamehameha, you came to the right place for help. List your problem(s) and parts and we'll see what we can do for ya.:)

*blinks*.. Kamehameha, ya there? =p

My opinion is NOT to buy from cybercrap or whatever they're called.. stick to newegg, one of the best online companies ever and I highly support buying from there.. if it ends up that something may not work, just send it back for a replacement...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom