Help me lower my total spending on these items please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my understanding you only have the processor right now? You still need RAM. For all the games that you play and the intensity they require, thats about as cheap (amazingly) then your going to go.

very good, just a couple of things.
1) if you dont have a cpu get a e8400
2) for ram, gskill PI black
3) change the hardrive to a 16mb cache wd 640gb, very fast hard drive.

those should be in your budget hopefully, you might want to lower that power supply and get this one
Newegg.com - PC Power & Cooling Silencer PPCS500 500W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply - Power Supplies
This is plenty for a single gpu system and could probably even run 4870's in crossfire.

Are you using the $15 off promo code?

I would like to.

I want 2 hard-drives roughly that size. I have RAM. I will lower the power supply like you suggested. Already have a Q6600 CPU.

Overall how is this build? Will it run the most recent games and games in the future on high settings? Can I run itunes, 3 web browsers, a chat tool, and wow all at the same time smoothly? Haha, thanks again everyone.

I would like to.

I want 2 hard-drives roughly that size. I have RAM. I will lower the power supply like you suggested. Already have a Q6600 CPU.

Overall how is this build? Will it run the most recent games and games in the future on high settings? Can I run itunes, 3 web browsers, a chat tool, and wow all at the same time smoothly? Haha, thanks again everyone.

A pentium D/ Athlon X2 could do that, so yes it could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom