*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

google chrome FTW!

along with riva tuner!

hey what desktop theme is that... i would like to use the same one!

I have a 3400+ newcastle sitting right next to me. lol.

I was looking around to see if I could find anything better to upgrade to, but it's ridiculous. The processors cost just as much now as they did when I bought them. Waste of money.

google chrome FTW!

along with riva tuner!

hey what desktop theme is that... i would like to use the same one!

Riva Tuner for my GeForce4 MX440, haha. Win.

As for the theme, it's called Azenis2. My favorite one I have at the moment, nice and clean.

Its because they don't make them. Low stock so they go up in price. That's why sdram is so expensive. IMO you should just build new instead of trying to upgrade it. That newcastle was my machine 3 machines ago. Now I'm on a 45nm Core2Duo.

Its because they don't make them. Low stock so they go up in price. That's why sdram is so expensive. IMO you should just build new instead of trying to upgrade it. That newcastle was my machine 3 machines ago. Now I'm on a 45nm Core2Dou.

Oh, I know I should upgrade, I just don't have the money. I was hoping that maybe some guy on ebay would have a crapload he was trying to get rid of or something, but no such luck, haha. I'll build a new machine once I get money, which isn't happening anytime soon. :[

i'm stuck using a geforce fx5500 or whatever its called until i get my gtx 280

sad part is.... this card doesnt have any dvi ports... and i have no d-sub connections.. i threw them away thinking i'd never need em again... lol

so i can't use my computer with my awesome tv :(

nosboost300 being very unextreme with a 14/15 inch (i don't know!! haha) 300:1 contrast ratio viewsonic lcd... man does it suck

nosboost300 being very unextreme with a 14/15 inch (i don't know!! haha) 300:1 contrast ratio viewsonic lcd... man does it suck

I may take that over my 17" CRT, haha. Mainly because it weighs a whopping 65 pounds and takes up way too much of my desk.

Back
Top Bottom