Stuck Pixel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skiller.

In Runtime
Hello,
I have a small blue dot on my monitor, which is visible with every background color except for white. I did do some reading using google, and I'm trying to use UDPixel now. Is anyone familiar with resolving stuck pixels?

Thanks

There are several 'recommended' fixes for stuck pixels, of which I can vouch for one. We have a dvd player in our car. it had around 15 stuck pixels. To fix it, I got a cloth and a pencil.
Put the cloth over the pixel (to stop the screen being damaged by the pencil) then press on the pixel through the cloth with the pencil. not with uber ninja force or anything, just firmly.
WHILE pressing, switch the power off then on again. You may have to try more than once with varying amounts of force on the pixel.

That fixed 14 out of the 15 pixels, we still has one stuck one. nehuz.

There are several 'recommended' fixes for stuck pixels, of which I can vouch for one. We have a dvd player in our car. it had around 15 stuck pixels. To fix it, I got a cloth and a pencil.
Put the cloth over the pixel (to stop the screen being damaged by the pencil) then press on the pixel through the cloth with the pencil. not with uber ninja force or anything, just firmly.
WHILE pressing, switch the power off then on again. You may have to try more than once with varying amounts of force on the pixel.

That fixed 14 out of the 15 pixels, we still has one stuck one. nehuz.

Something similar to that, if that doesn't work, take the same cloth and take your thumb (again not too hard) but massage your thumb across the pixel from all directions and see if you can "massage" it into working.

I can vouch for JScreenFix. I had a stuck one on my Hanns-G, and JScreenFix got it working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom