*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

Kind of hard to get a CPUz screenshot when your system is barely stable enough to be in safemode and can't load into the full version of vista without a BSOD...

Kind of hard to get a CPUz screenshot when your system is barely stable enough to be in safemode and can't load into the full version of vista without a BSOD...

Been there done that :)

To boot and run Super PI is a borderline miracle.

Did a few more runs with my room temp at -4F... Couldn't get anything stable long enough, barely could get pi to run... I ain't even gonna bother posting the screen up because I can't get the checksum to validate... But I did hit 23.697s @ 3.58Ghz... I think my second core can't handle 3.6, I can get into vista safemode at that, but doing anything like pi just causes a random BSOD... so I have literaly hit the top of my core...

Did a few more runs with my room temp at -4F... Couldn't get anything stable long enough, barely could get pi to run... I ain't even gonna bother posting the screen up because I can't get the checksum to validate... But I did hit 23.697s @ 3.58Ghz... I think my second core can't handle 3.6, I can get into vista safemode at that, but doing anything like pi just causes a random BSOD... so I have literaly hit the top of my core...

wow your room @ -4F

where do you live lol, im pretty sure no ac can do this ;)

It got cold in central ky last night, so I decided to open my window up, and turn the fans in my room all on high... g/f wasn't happy, but i was happy with my temps...

Use SETFSB or some other utility to oc for superpi. You can usually squeeze alittle more out of it and not have to worry about booting into windows

^^ good suggestion... often i can run SPi on an OC that Windows wont boot with... just make sure you set all your voltages and timings in the BIOS (could ue Memset for timings, but it tends to give lots of BSODs)

Back
Top Bottom