Motherboard and CPU questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blah, no wonder I couldn't find it. I was looking for it as KV8-MAX3, and of course newegg is listing it under just KV8. Thanks for the help.

Really? Cause if you look at the pictures is shows the manual says KV8-MAX3. But sometimes that doesn't really mean anything when they write them for four different boards. So if I can't get it on Newegg where do I get it?

Asus support seems very good for one thing
......yeah I never received the same...all I could ever get from ASUS is 'Its not our board...you need new product' from some dude ZYC in Taiwan.......I have no clue on ABit though. I've heard nothing but good things and hell....Agex000 =) ole buddy ole pal...I was actually gonna see if you could recommend me a good ABit motherboard for overclocking a 35w 2400+ XP-M My current motherboard doesn't have options like locking the AGP and PCI bus so I can't overclock too far. Other night went to 15x145 cause my 2400+ XP is locked and it put my agp at 72MHz and my PCI at 37....so yeah...could you recommend a good ABit board with LOTS of OC'ing abilities in particular I need to be able to adjust and/or lock agp pci bus's =) 400FSB please is all I'd need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom