xfx mobo 630i/7150

Status
Not open for further replies.

matts4456

Baseband Member
So I just got this mobo and I have read around that long graphics cards will cover up the sata ports..I was just wondering if anybody has this board and what graphics cards would fit in it.

So I just got this mobo and I have read around that long graphics cards will cover up the sata ports..I was just wondering if anybody has this board and what graphics cards would fit in it.

Well it's possible, considering as newer graphics cards can be almost a foot long, and that's longer than that micro atx board. Something like an HD 4670 like I've got will give you nice performance and is only 6 inches long.

whack in the SATA cables first with the elbow connectors and you might be able to fit them under the GPU... i dont have this board (nor have i ever), but its worth a try

I checked out the HD 4670 and being only 6 inches long would definitely fit in my motherboard. I took some measurements and it seems I have about 8 inches of space to work with, is there any other good cards that would fit. The 4670 seems like the best card to get though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom